PP (Polypropylene) Biaxial Geogrid Composite With Nonwoven Geotextile: Ultimate tensile strengths from 10kN/m to 50kN/m . Flexurally stiff biaxial monolithic and integrally formed geogrid constructed of Polypropylene by a unique punching and drawing process comosite with needle punched geotextile is manufactured using short synthetic fabric by welding .
1. It reinforce old asphalt concrete road surface and asphalt layer, and prevents damage ;
2. It is used for rebuilding cement concrete road surface into composite road surface and restraining reflection caused by block contraction .
3. It is used in road expansion and improvment project and crack caused by old and new combination position and uneven sedimentation ;
4. It is used in soft soil base reinforcement treatment , is favorable for soft soil water separation and concretion,restrains sedimentation effectivly,distributes stress uniformly and improve overall strength of road base;
5. It is sued for preventing contraction crack caused by new road semi-rigid base layer,and reinforces and prevents road surface crack caused by foundation crack reflection.