Polyester Geogrid ( FG) Stitched With Nonwoven Geotextile Impregnated by Bitumen: Ultimate tensile Strengths from 25kN/m to 1200kN/m . Biaxial, flexible high modulus Polyester geogrid stitched with nonwoven geotextile together impregnated with bitumen using the knitting process.
1. It reinforce old asphalt concrete road surface and asphalt layer, and prevents damage ;
2. It is used for rebuilding cement concrete road surface into composite road surface and restraining reflection caused by block contraction .
3. It is used in road expansion and improvment project and crack caused by old and new combination position and uneven sedimentation ;
4. It is used in soft soil base reinforcement treatment , is favorable for soft soil water separation and concretion,restrains sedimentation effectivly,distributes stress uniformly and improve overall strength of road base;
5. It is sued for preventing contraction crack caused by new road semi-rigid base layer,and reinforces and prevents road surface crack caused by foundation crack reflection.