The spunbond process is considered the fastest manufacturing method for nonwoven fabrics. As a result, spunbonding is considered to be more economical than other manufacturing methods such as needle punching staple fiber. During the spunbonding process extruded filaments are spun onto a collecting belt and bonded by applying heated rolls .
1. It reinforce old asphalt concrete road surface and asphalt layer, and prevents damage ;
2. It is used for rebuilding cement concrete road surface into composite road surface and restraining reflection caused by block contraction .
3. It is used in road expansion and improvment project and crack caused by old and new combination position and uneven sedimentation ;
4. It is used in soft soil base reinforcement treatment , is favorable for soft soil water separation and concretion,restrains sedimentation effectivly,distributes stress uniformly and improve overall strength of road base;
5. It is sued for preventing contraction crack caused by new road semi-rigid base layer,and reinforces and prevents road surface crack caused by foundation crack reflection.